Friday, May 06, 2005

Dear Choday

Dear Choday....

I am sorry if asked about my butterfly...
Did you see my pink butterfly...
I lose her...
I am trying look everywhere...
Every corner in my room...
Every branch outside my apartement...

Maybe she flying back to your hand...
Maybe she doesnt like in here...
Oh Choday I am trying to make her happy ...
Put a lot of plant everywhere.....(but not flower)
Please please if she come back to you keep that for me..
Someday I would come to you and asked back
my pink butterfly...

I miss her a lot

1 comment:

rendjana_setra said...

* butterfly fairy *


... then I send you my butterfly fairy
for keeping our butterflies stay beautifull
and flying around the blue blue sky under the rainbow

Kinara,
She will take good care of your pink butterfly alive
Coz it will always be on your heart
forever ...


(maap mau posting gambar ke elo gatau ID Hello nya :D Liat di blog gue aja kalo penasaran)