Saturday, January 28, 2006

Let me say first


For My Best Friend Who lived in City with Sun and traffic.
Ah yeah we are almost 30 now and still single and yeah I had problem to accept and compromise with diversity. I read your blog about let them say it first. Yup "Anything impossible & AJAIB could happen in my life”. Sometimes I wonder with my self with all the decision I have made. Something imposible turns into something posible and yes you can call that nekat, I agree with that word. And now I think more about my future and my plans for my life, and maybe in the end I will said the same word whatever. For now I can't accept "uncertain status" and yes Let me ask first And Let me Say first. I need words, I need comfort, maybe that just some promise and wishing but still I need that to make me calm down. In the end I realize that never happen. Well at least I am trying to keep asking and saying, and that become pattern in my relationship. Ask, say , wish and promise. I am too easy to accept or maybe I started or already become numb and said in the end of the day my fav word whatever.
In fact we are women had issues with ages. And I can imagine people who lived in our society felt sorry about us. Ohhhhhhh poor dear you and you "30 old virgin *^*" And they will said I wish and praying for both of you can find right man and built family lived happy forever . And I imagine we give big smiling inside broken heart million pieces. I wish everthing in this world is easy to solve, I wish my life is not complicated. And I remember reading book Dont sweat the small stuff by Richard Carlson, He write Life is a Test. It is Only a Test.

No comments: